The Swimming complex in spring and summer
Morzine offers new water facilities for the whole family to enjoy. More than a Swimming complex, this is a real leisure centre Morzine is offering. Whether you wish to exercise, have fun or simply relax, the Swimming complex of the Parc des Dérêches has it all thanks to modern and quality indoor and outdoor facilities. Water activities can be enjoyed in all weather conditions!
Multipass info : the swimmig complex is available with the Multi Pass !
- A 50x21m olympic pool (heated to 27°C)
- A teaching pool
- A paddling pool with many water games
- A giant 80m waterslide (Timed race every Friday!)
- A bouncy castle
- A beach volleyball court and a grass recreation area
- ‘Beaches’ by the pools and in the grass areas
- A 25x15m pool (heated to 27°C)
- A 12,50x10m teaching pool (heated to 28,5°C)
- A 50 m2 paddling pool (heated to 31°C)
- A 160 m2 spa area with saunas and Turkish baths (learn more)
- A relaxation area with loungers to take the strain out from a hard day
Indoor swimming pool opening times
Summer 2020 — Online booking required
- Last admission to the pool will be 45 minutes before closing time
- Boardshorts are strictly forbidden
- Groups are required to have a reservation by calling +22.214.171.124.01.69
- Children under 5 and seniors can swim for free (proof of age needed)
- Kids under 10 have to be with an adult
- Several prices are available to access the pools or relaxation area!
- Happy hour from 6pm to 7pm
SUMMER 2020 — ONLINE BOOKING!
We offer two membership possibilities. Weekly memberships are valid for one week following the date of purchase (ease of use). Season memberships are valid during the season opening times of the Swimming complex.